AboutThis article demonstrates step-by-step instructions for Installing & Setting up Zoiper.
Step-by-Step InstructionsThe below table will detail the steps required to accomplish your goals:
LoginLogin to the Management Portal by clicking a sign-on provider or entering your Email Address and Password as shown in Exhibit 1. If you don't have an account, you can sign signup instantly by clicking here.
Get Configuration Information
- Open the SIP Account information page by clicking the Settings menu icon, and then clicking Users.
- Next, select the user you would like to setup Zoiper for and tick the Phone tab.
- You will use the SIP Account information on this page to conitnue Zoiper in the next step.
Install & Configuration Zoiper
- Install Zoiper if you have not already done so.
- Copy and paste the Username from the SIP Account information page you opened in Step 2, to the Username / Login field in Zoiper.
- Copy & paste the Password into Zoiper and click the Login button.
- Next, copy & paste the SIP Domain into the Zoiper Hostname field and click Next.
- Click Skip to continue pass optional Authentication & Outbound proxy.
- If you have a Zoiper Pro license, select SIP TLS, otherwise, select SIP TCP and click Next.